TRC Firework Show is Back!
Join us July 3, 2021 in Pierson Park!
Get Ready for the Show!
- NO PERSONS are allowed within our safety perimeter marked "No Public Access" on the below map
- All green areas marked "Open" are available for free public parking, spots will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis
- Once all parking lots are full all entrances into Pierson Park will be closed!
- Shelter 1 will be closed for public use
- Pierson Hall will be closed for public use
- All other shelters will be open for use
- No cars will be allowed to park on 55th Street!
- Only TUSD 202 staff are allowed to park in the Turner Elementary parking lot- All staff must show their TUSD ID to gain entry
For your safety, NO PERSONS are to be within our safety perimeter! In the event that someone is to enter the security perimeter, the firework show will stop!
Food Truck Summer Series
We are bringing food trucks to Turner for the 2021 Food Truck Summer Series! Join us EVERY Thursday evening throughout July & August in the TRC parking lot from 5-8 pm for food, music, and fun! We will have music, tables, yard games, and most importantly awesome food trucks for the Turner Community!
Date: Every Thursday in July & August
Time: 5pm - 8pm
Location: TRC Community Center Upper Parking lot (831 S 55th Street KCK 66106)
Click here for more information!
Fall Youth Sport Registration is open!
- Flag Football
- Tackle Football
- Fall Ball (Softball/Baseball/Coach Pitch/Tee-ball)
- Fall Soccer
Click here to take a look at our full program catalog!
TUSD Board of Education is accepting applications for TRC Board Member Position #2
The Turner Unified School District Board of Education is accepting applications to fill a term of office on the TRC Board, Position #2; the term of office is July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2025. Recreation Commission members serve in a voluntary capacity.
Application forms may be obtained at the Turner Administrative Service Center, 800 South 55th Street, Kansas City, KS 66106, or online. The deadline for applications is Thursday, June 10, 2021.
Click here for the application!