What's Buzzin' at Bryant
Week of November 13, 2023
A Message from Mrs. Johnson
Hello Bryant families,
Thank you to everyone for coming out and meeting with your child's teacher for Parent/teacher conference day(s). If for some reason you missed your conference, please be sure to communicate with your child's teacher to reschedule.
We will be off for Thankgiving break November 20 - 24. Please take some time to share your gratitude and thankfulness for your family, friends, and loved ones. Share your appreciate for the positive contributions that make in your life. I am especially grateful to the wonderful Bryant community for all of the love, patience, understanding, and grace you show me each and everyday. I am happy to serve such an awesome community.
Please join us at our SSC/ELAC meeting on November 13, 2023 from 3:00 p to 4:00 p. We look forward to seeing everyone there.
As always, thank you so much for being such wonderful partners. Have a fantastic week!
10 day attendance challenge
PTO Cheesecake, Cookie Dough & Wrap Fundraiser
The Core Virtue for the month of November - Generosity and Hospitality
Generosity is giving with an open hand and an open heart. Hospitality is the friendly reception of guests or strangers into one's inner circle. As we continue through the holiday season and beyond, let's find a way to be more generous and hospitable to others.
This month, as part of our social-emotional development discussions, classes will discuss what it means and what it looks like to show gratitude. Please join us by talking with your child about showing gratitude and appreciation to others.
Bryant swag is now available!
We would love for your to volunteer!
We are so happy to welcome volunteers on campus to offer support or to attend field trips. This is a great way to ensure the school site, community, and families are all connected. If you are interested is being a volunteer, some important information you will need to know is captured below:
- All volunteers are required to be checked into RAPTOR Visitor System & be cleared via the Volunteer Clearance List for 2023-2024. If you are not on the Volunteer Clearance List you will not be allowed on campus for any reason. Volunteers will not be allowed on campus prior to 8:10 am unless cleared by administration in advance of the visit.
- The Adult Volunteer Participation process is a 4-6 week process (may be longer if there is a fingerprint processing delay).
- Be sure to inform staff of the timeline to acquire clearance for scheduled events and field trips.
- All chaperones, no matter the duration of the field trip or school event, must be fingerprinted and complete the process
Volunteer clearance renewal:
- To complete the renewal process (volunteers previously cleared during the 2022-2023 school year) all volunteers are required to complete the annual online volunteer training and confirmation form
- Tier 1 volunteers, previously cleared during the 2022-2023 school year may renew their Tier 1 clearance for the 2023-2024 school year.
If you would like to begin the volunteer clearance process, please access one of the links below.
RUSD's Family Resource Center
Parents and families are encourage to join RUSD engagement opportunities
Pathways to College and Career Family Engagement Summit
RUSD College and Career Readiness and the Family Resource Center have partnered to host the Pathways to College and Career Family Engagement Summit scheduled for October 14, 2023, at Ramona High School. Pathways Flyer
Monday, Nov. 20th, 12am to Friday, Nov. 24th, 12am
4324 3rd Street
Bryant School of Arts and Innovation
Natanya Johnson, Principal
Melissa Gonzales, Assistant Principal
School Office Hours - 8:00 am - 3:30 pm