Privacy and Security
By: Nayeli Contreras
- A scam is a fraud
- The Purpose of a scam is obtain either money or something that has value to it.
- Privacy is being kept to yourself or alone away from public attention
- Your privacy includes your : Address, Name, Date of birth, Social security number, and ATM and Debit card number.
- Your privacy can be invaded if you fall for a scam
- User Agreements are what you agree to, to use an app.
- An app can own your photos or videos because you agreed to the user agreements
- Passwords are used to keep your accounts safe
- Passwords should not be shared
- Your password should be something difficult to so that someone cant guess it
Safe Web Surfing: Top Tips for Kids and Teens Online
Merriam-Webster. Merriam-Webster, n.d. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.
"7 Surprising Things Lurking In Online 'Terms of Service' Agreements."Business Money 7 Surprising Things Lurking In Online Terms of Service Agreements Comments. N.p., n.d. Web. 06 Apr. 2016.