The Sparkling Hooters Spotlight
Executive Team Leader's Corner (Wha? Wha? What?)
Our Group has over 500 Designers and we had our highest month of over $149,000.00 PV! WOW!!!!!! You are all amazing. I know right now we are going thru another change but I promise you it is only an other test to see if we are serious about where we want to be. This weekend, I attended the mastermind event. I learned a lot from these Millionaires. They drilled it into our head that successful people in this industry have a different mindset. I will be focusing on A LOT of what I learned this past weekend. WE WILL HAVE the team with the MOST DIRECTORS!!!! That has been my goal. I want you to envision what you want, not what you don't have or problems or issues but focus on what you truly plan to have in your life. There wasn't one speaking that didn't talk about mindset, the art of vision and self motivation. And so although our business is based on parties, bookings and recruiting.... I believe we need to do even more work mind shifting and believing in ourselves.
The last two months of 2013 are going to be amazing. We will be a MILLION DOLLAR TEAM this year!!!! How awesome is that??? What's our next goal? What is our next vision? Alone we are awesome but together WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!!!
Don't you let anyone hold you back. Don't you believe anything except that you can do this. I believe in you and once you do...... WATCH OUT WORLD!!!!
Dont' forget about coaching. Reach out to your mentors, they are not mind readers. You have to let them know what you need. Mentors be sure to make time for coaching. You should be connecting with every member of your team atleast monthly. If you want your team to grow, you have got to put training and connection first. WE GOT THIS!!!!!!
To the best team in the world!!!!! ROCK ON ROCKSTARS!!!! (As Sarah Robbins would say)
Sparkling October Top Sales
Top October Hooter In Volume: Visanee Darin
Your Senior Team Leaders
Your Team Leaders
Jill RevellEmily Curtis
Your Leading Designers
Michelle Velencia Deslauriers
Michelle L SJ
Got More Photos?
Whooooo's a NEW Sparkling Hooter?
Welcome to our October Hooters
Congrats to you SPARKLING HOOTERS for sharing this opportunity with 70 new Team Members!!!
Christine D'Auria & Brooke Brewer
Stacey & Emma Latour
Rebeka & Magnola Edge
Sarah Van Norman
What's Happening Soon?
Let's Get Ready! Here's What's coming up!
- The Incentive trip to Cabo. Qualification period started July 1 to November 30th. Start Booking parties. PV will get you the most points and fast! Are you ready for Cabo in February?
- Be sure to check www.O2incentives.com to see all information about Cabo and the top 300. WE HAVE SOME SPARKLERS ON THERE!!!!!! CHECK IT OUT!!
- New Back Office System has launched. We are all learning and training on it together. Be sure to post your questions on our SH Facebook page, so we can all help each other. I am learning as well. We are in this together.
- New Bracelets will be available Friday, November 8th at midnight.
- REMINDER: Check the back office in resources daily for NEWS FROM THE NEST!!
- Our Hooters are amazing. Be sure to drop by the team page every day to stay on top of what is going on.
- Team Call First and last Tuesday or every month at 7:45PM EST. The call is recorded and will be posted on our team page!! We now use Spreecast. It is awesome!!
Watch your back office for news from the Nest
Did you Sign up for Convention yet?
Look at all the goodies
Who is headed to Cabo?
Are you adding up your points
Direct Sales Consultant To Do List
Now that you’re a direct sales consultant or promoted to a direct sales leader / director / manager what are you supposed to do?
Below you will find a list of activities you can do. These are many of the activities that I do or have done. Some activities you will want to do daily, others weekly and others less frequently. You do not have to do all of these. Consider it a menu of possible actions you can take.
- Check email
- Post on Group/Team Facebook & Fan Page
- Post on LinkedIn
- Tweet, RT and reply on Twitter
- Update pins on Pinterest
- Check Work at Home forum for opportunities to contribute
- Write blog post on your own blog
- Guest blog post for others
- Label/stamp catalogs, recruiting brochures, envelopes, product, promotional flyers
- Compile business opportunity packets
- Review reports for team members sales, promotions, milestones, birthdays, anniversaries
- Send emails or snail mail to team members based on actions from #11.
- Mail VIP Specials to your mailing list
- Read policies, newsletters, news updates
- Participate in training – phone calls, video, webinar or text
- Send welcome emails to new team members
- Contact newer team members to see if they’re overwhelmed
- Attend regional seminars
- Attend annual convention
- Attend incentive trip
- Attend team meetings
- Set up product displays in businesses
- Reserve table space at upcoming vendor events
- Prepare for upcoming vendor events
- Follow-up on leads from vendor events
- Contact organizations about setting up fundraiser
- Promote online party
- Contact past, present and future hosts
- Facilitate home parties
- Create YouTube videos and promote
- Send out basket parties
- Sharpen the saw – read books, articles, listen to podcasts or watch videos for personal development
- Attend Toastmasters meetings
- Send random “I caught you doing great!” notecards or small tokens of appreciation.
One of the best pieces of advice I can give anyone just getting started in direct sales or in their new role as a leader is to Make It Your Own! If you try to run your business using your upline’s style, preferences or actions it may not be the right way for you to work your business.
Let me elaborate more on that. It’s also good advice that if you want to be successful, find out what those who have gone before you are doing, and do that. I agree with that, why invent the wheel? But, to get back to the previous paragraph of making it your own, don’t copy someone exactly. Think of it like plagiarism. You don’t want to copy someone verbatim. It’s okay to take an existing idea and tweak it to your personality. There really are no original ideas anymore, they’re just existing ones with individual spins put on it. Put your spin on things. You are amazing. No other team sparkles like us!!!
If your trainer, mentor, coach says, “Here is how you do it. You do A B C, and then you say X Y Z” take it with a grain of salt. Take what you like, and discard the rest. Use your up line’s information, and the list as a GUIDE. Consider it a menu from which you can select a variety of items, or you can take something listed and reinvent it to suit you.
See you at the top!
1. Be there for support.
2. Available to answer questions.
3. Recognize achievements
4. Help when needed
and we do that and.....................
1. Offer weekly training calls
2. Have a 24 VERY ACTIVE Facebook group
3. Team Newsletters within your teams.
4. Lean on each other when we are frustrated.
5. Have 4 Facebook groups for different levels of this team.
6. Have 15 Team Leaders and 2 Senior Team Leaders already.
7. Live by the idea of SOLUTIONS not complaining
8. Lift each other up and INSPIRE!
Let's do Coaching Calls via Skype. No Video, we can just brainstorm and chat.
Get the link on our Facebook Page About Section to schedule coaching
Text Jill for a quick answer