My True Colors
- I seek harmonious relationships.
- I am a true romantic and believe in drama, warmth, and empathy to all relationships.
- I enjoy the symbols of romance, such as flowers, candlelight, and music to cherish the small gestures of affection.
- Expects others to express views
- Assumes “family spirit”
- Works to develop others’ potential
- Individuals oriented
- Democratic, unstructured approach
- Encourages change VIA human potential
- Change time allows for sense of security
- Expects people to develop their potential
Symtoms of a Bad Day...
- Attention-getting misbehaving
- Lying to save face
- Fantasy, day-dreaming, and going into a trance
- Crying and depression
- Passive resistance
- Yelling and screaming
- The characteristics of my leadership style, at work, and in relationships fit me best.
- Three characteristic that were not like me were at childhood and symptoms of a bad day.
- I think I good job for me would be some type of leadership job.
- My work symptoms could possibly make me bossy.
- I may be bossy and mean but, I would take charge and try to help whoever I work for.