Preventing falls , bruises and back injuries
What causes falling in kitchens?
Kitchen injuries are caused by having wet floors. DO NOT walk on wet floors. You could be cooking and carring a hot pan. You can slip and burn your self with the hot food. Here are some other injuries that can happen.
- Using unsturdy ladders to reach tall shelfs.
- open cabins and doors. you can bump into them.
- dirty floors. you can slip
How to prevent Falling, Bruises, and back injuries
Examples of how you can prevent Kitchen injuries.
- Clean up spills immediately.
- Never walk on wet floor. Clear away floor clutter.
- Use a sturdy ladder or step stool to reach high shelves chairs tip over easily.
- choose kitchen rugs with nonskid backing.
- store heavy items within easy reach. lift them with care,
- Close drawers and cabinet doors after you open them.