The Drum Kit
What is the Drum Kit?
A drum kit is a instrument. A set of drums and cymbals with other percussion instrument which you use with drum sticks.
Time Line The Drum Kit
- The Tiako drum is from japan it was introduced by the koreans, This drum was made sometime around 300 BC
- The first drums found was in Mesospotamia. The drum was made of clay and it was shaped like a square.
- The cymbals were originally made in Turkey and China. The Cymbals were also used in early culture such as in Israel and Egypt.
- The first snare drum was made in medieval Europe. It was also know as the Tabor.
- 14th century in Europe the first bass drum was made. It was know in the west as the Turkish Drum.
- The snare drum was modify and use for war by the Turks.