After High-School Plans
Like, college and stuff.
What type of Education do I Need?
To attain the job I'm aiming for, I must have a GED, and an associates degree in Graphic Design.
Available Community Volunteer Work as Training:
I can volunteer for an Internship as a junior graphic designer. It will help me by advancing my skills as a graphic designer.
- Located in Grants Pass, OR.
- Enrollment - 5,530
- Overall 2-year cost is a little over $17k
- Student-Teacher Ratio - 20/1
- Average temperature during the Spring, and Summer ranges from 43 to 64 F
- Average temperature during Fall, and Winter is 53 to 35 F
Fun Stuff to Do!:
- Travelling the Oregon Coast
- The Oregon Caves
- Wild Life Safari
- Crater Lake National Park
Geography (It's the Climate!)
Soaring through the streams of Southern Oregon, and Northern California, lies the historic Rogue River; leading to the one and only, fresh Pacific Ocean!
Where the most Pacific part of the Pacific Ocean lies.
One of Nature's most creepy creations.
Truly a sight to see.
How do I pay for College?!?!
- Getting a part-time job
- Taking out a loan
- Applying for scholarships
Achieving Post High-School Goals
These Goals Include:
- Maintaining, or improving my GPA to a 3.5
- Make up failed tests, or quizes to improve my overall grade.
- Going in for cave, and Office Hours.
- Studying for upcoming quizes/tests.