@HSD Health Update
March 22, 2022
Current COVID Metrics
The Daily COVID Questionnaire
- As shared in prior @HSD Health Communications, the daily COVID questionnaire for students and staff, recently revised, will remain in use at least until April 14. If case rates remain steady/low, this mitigation strategy will be discontinued upon the return from spring break.
- The reason we have maintained this is primarily that HSD is not currently following the NJDOH guidance to keep physical distancing in our schools; as a result, we kept the daily screening as a mitigation measure to help reduce the likelihood that a student or staff member will attend school with COVID-like symptoms.
- COVID Testing remains free of charge regardless of insurance status for HSD students and staff at our weekly testing clinics.
- We recommend that students and staff complete the testing registration process so that there are no barriers to testing when/if the need arises.
- Students and staff must be fully registered a minimum of 48 hours before testing.
- Click here for testing registration and here for testing dates/times.
COVID+ Community Notifications
- We will no longer be sending COVID+ notices for each reported positive case; however, HSD will continue to maintain the HSD COVID+ Dashboard, which is not updated at least weekly.