April 29 ,2016
Building relationships to encourage, inspire, and lead students to succeed in a changing world.
Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
Monday- May 2ndTeacher/Staff Appreciation Week Theme: Our Teachers are STARS
- The lounge will be filled with Breakfast Goodies!
- Class Pictures 8:10 am Club Pictures 10:00 am
Tuesday- May 3rd
- Teacher Appreciation: You are worth 100 Grand and an Academy Award!
- Movie Concession stand in the lounge!
Thursday- May 5th
- PTA Provides Nacho Bar- You are all that and a Bag of Chips!
- Teacher Of The Year Gala
- Office Meeting 10 am
Friday- May 6th
- PTA provides Sonic drinks and Social provides box lunches
- Prior to Field Day 3rd & 4th Pep Rally
- Field Day
- Staff Luncheon - Box Lunch -Social Committee
- Latino Literacy 8:45 am
- STAAR 3rd & 4th grades Math
- STAAR 5th grade Math retest
- Staff Meeting @ 3:45 Grant Awards & Staff Pins
Tuesday -May 10th
- STAAR 3rd & 4th grades Reading
- STAAR 5th grade Reading retest
Wednesday- May 11th
- STAAR 5th Grade Science
- 5th grade Summer School forms due
- Coaches are here
- Nurse's Day- We love Nurse Norman!
- STAAR Makeups
Friday- May 12th
- Latino Literacy 8:45am
- Have a great weekend!!
May 2nd Marsha Perry
Summer Professional Learning
Staff please submit to me what professional learning you will attend this summer!
Staff please consider contributing socks!
First Grade Community Project
Collect socks to give to BISD Clothes Connection ends Monday!
This is PTA's big money making event and they need our support! I am asking a couple of things from you!
- Please plan to make an appearance to show your support- Bring your family too!
- Consider signing up for the dunk booth-sign up sheet posted at Staff Meeting
- Please provide by donating a grade level themed basket or the "Gift of Time Basket" for the auction-more info to come soon from PTA! Basket provided.
- You will not need to work a game booth this year but providing a bag of candy for the game prizes would be appreciated!
Please complete BrightBytes survey