After High School Plans
About University of Oregon
- Average GPA of accepted applicants: 3.6.
- Population of males: 11,452 and females: 12,672.
- Average class size is 19 kids.
- They offer a lot of sports, I would probably play tennis there.
- Residence hall occupancy: 3,960.
- Student teacher ratio 18-1.
- Address 1585 E 13th Ave, Eugene, OR 97403
- Acceptance rate 75%
Scholarships, debt and deadlines
- FAFSA federal deadlines, September 23, 2017. State Deadlines - March 1, 2016.
- I am going to pay for college by saving right now, working before, during and after college to help pay for it.
1. Tennis scholarship,
2. Scholarship for business majors.
3. Essay scholarships offer $1000-$15,000
4. Scholarship contests $1000-$5000
Goals after High School
My goals are to work a lot and save up for college. I also want to start applying for scholarships more and look into volunteering more. I want to receive a lot of scholarships for college so I can save my myself money, as well as my parents. So no one has to go in debt or spend years paying off college money..