Classroom Management Bootcamp
Create an efficient classroom that supports learning
This workshop is intended for any K-12 teacher who is looking to improve their learning environment for students.
At the end of the workshop, you will know:
- The importance of an efficient classroom on teacher evaluations.
- How to implement your classroom management plan.
- How to set-up a classroom so that more time can be spent on instruction.
At the end of the workshop, you will have:
- A classroom management plan
- Plans for handling transitions
- Strategies for organization and efficiency in transitions and set-up
- Suggestions for creating positive interactions with parents and guardians
** A follow up opportunity is available, for an additional fee, for those interested. **
Monday, Oct. 28th, 8:30am-3:30pm
2200 U.S. 68
Registration begins 30 minutes prior to the event
What Should I Bring With Me?
Participants should bring preferred method of note-taking and may want to bring a laptop.
Cancellations received up to five (5) business days prior to the date of the workshop will not be responsible for any registration cost. Cancellations received less than the five days prior to the event will be responsible for 50% of the registration fee. Individuals who register and are "no show" will be responsible for the full registration fee.
Unless Champaign County is under a Level 2 or 3 "Snow Emergency," the Madison-Champaign ESC and its workshops are still operating business as usual. If you need to cancel, please do so ASAP. Unfortunately, in most cases the cancellation policy remains in effect.
We appreciate your understanding.