Just keep swimming...
Please remember to let Penny know about ALL events taking place. Also, Janice and I must approve all letters being sent home.
Important Dates & Reminders
- Cookie Dough Fundraiser Skating Party- Tuesday 5/10 from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Chorus Spring Evening Concert- Tuesday 5/10 @ 6:30 p.m. in the cafe'
- AR @ Night- Tuesday 5/10 from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
- Chorus Spring Day Concerts- Wednesday 5/11 9:00 a.m. (Pre-K, VPK, K, 3, 4) 10:00 a.m. (1,2,5)
- FACULTY AND STAFF MEETING- Wednesday 5/11 @ 2:40 p.m. in the Media Center.
- Franey, Crockett, Walker Play- Thursday 5/12 @ 9:00 a.m. (Pre-K, VPK, 1, 2, 3)
- Battle of the Brains- Thursday 5/12 @ 6:00 p.m. CCSD Auditorium
- 5th grade Field Day- Friday 5/13 @ CHS
- All Pro-Dad- Friday, 5/13 @ 7:00 a.m. in the cafe'
- Remember to send well-wishes to the Archery Team. They leave Thursday for NATIONALS!!!
- Chick-fil-a is catering the May All Pro Dad meeting!!! Please encourage your students to attend. We would like to see record attendance!
- Please remember to email me a GRADE LEVEL list of potential Summer Enrichment Camp participants.
- Grade Level Team Leaders- Please email me the slides for Step-Up Night by 5/18 and the summer packet information by 5/20.
- Retention Meeting are coming up...
STAY ON TOP OF STUDENT DISCIPLINE THESE LAST 3 WEEKS OF SCHOOL. CALL PARENTS BEFORE A SMALL ISSUE BECOMES A HUGE PROBLEM.
REMEMBER TO MAINTAIN AN ACADEMIC FOCUS UNTIL THE #LASTBELL. THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO TRY OUT NEW LEARNING STRATEGIES AND COOPERATIVE LEARNING STRUCTURES THAT YOU MAY WANT TO USE NEXT YEAR. ACCELERATED MATH IS A GREAT WAY TO REMEDIATE AND ACCELERATE. IF YOU ARE CURIOUS ABOUT USING IT, WE HAVE SOME TEACHERS ON CAMPUS THAT DO A WONDERFUL JOB AND ARE SEEING GREAT RESULTS. I WOULD HIGHLY ENCOURAGE EVERYONE IN 2ND-5TH TO UTILIZE IT AS PART OF THEIR DAILY INSTRUCTION.
The End of the Year Barn Bash is Thursday, June 2nd. All are invited! Invites were placed in your box last week. Please RSVP.
An updated cum check schedule is on the Sign in Board. I had to make a few changes. Please make sure you know what day your cum check is. You will need to bring your cums to the Guidance Office and remain there while I check them.
We are having a Dessert Social on Wednesday, May 11 to go along with our Faculty/Staff Meetings. Please make sure each team has signed up for two homemade desserts. Paras, please help with one of the grade level teams you work with.
Large Group Schedule:
Mon, May 9 8-8:45 Smith
Tues, May 10 8-8:45 Pollock
Wed, May 11 8-8:45 Frier
Thurs, May 12 8-8:45 Johnson
Fri, May 13 8-8:30 Dehne