Cougar News Update
November 30th-December 4th, 2020
NO FACE TO FACE INSTRUCTION TOMORROW. JOIN YOUR CLASS ONLINE!!
- ALL Fulton County Students will participate in Remote Learning ONLY tomorrow, Tuesday 12/1.
- No students or staff will report to the building.
- Students and staff will work online only.
- Face to Face students will report back to the building on Wednesday 12/2.
- Cougars should remain at home if not feeling well, have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or have COVID-19.
Make your choice for next semester NOW!!
- CLICK HERE to Choose Face to Face or Remote
- A 9 week commitment.
- There is a chance a student might not have the same teacher as 1st semester but every effort is being made to avoid additional changes.
- If parents do not complete the commitment survey, the student’s learning environment election will remain the same as it stands on December 14.
Classroom Spelling Bee
(*Due to COVID-19, some rules have been changed.)
WHEN: Friday, December 4, 2020
LOCATION: Campbell Classroom
TIME: 4th Grade – 9:00 a.m. 5th Grade – 9:30 a.m.
Who can participate? • All 4th & 5th grade students • Remote learners must come to the school to participate.
Remote learners should notify their teacher via email by Wednesday, Dec. 2nd if they plan to attend the Face-to-Face Spelling Bee.
• Contact your teacher if you have any questions.
Who will advance to the school wide Spelling Bee? • Only the Classroom Spelling Bee winner will advance to the school wide spelling bee
• School Wide Bee will be held on Dec. 11th.
Information needed: • The Classroom Spelling Bee Study List is in the attachment below
For more information, please email Ms. Jessica Tyson @ firstname.lastname@example.org
FCS creates COVID-19 Reporting Portal for parents/students
The Fulton County Board of Health and Fulton County Schools have developed an on-line portal for FCS parents/guardians to report student COVID-19 related cases. Please make a report to the FCBOH when your student is COVID-19 positive, has a pending COVID-19 test result, or has been in direct contact with a COVID-19 positive person. Also, please use this resource for official reporting rather than alerting the school and/or teacher. If you must engage the school/teacher, please do so after you have made an official report to the FCBOH. Lastly, to ensure the protection of our school community, please do not allow your child to attend school or school-sponsored events when he/she is ill and/or has any of the above COVID-19 concerns. Please reference the attached flyer and consider posting it in a visible location for easy access.
Thank you and please stay safe.
*ORDER FORMS SENT HOME WITH STUDENTS* REMOTE STUDENTS MAY PICK UP INFO AT THE SCHOOL. CONTACT PTA FOR ASSSISTANCE*
1. Contact friends & family to receive orders and collect funds.
2. IMPORTANT: PRINT ALL INFORMATION CLEARLY ON THE ORDER FORM. (Coupons will be emailed directly to the purchaser. No paper coupons will be distributed.)
3. Place money in a sealed envelope with the student’s name, grade, and teacher written on it.
4. Return order forms and money to Ms. Kelley by 12/7/2020.
5. Coupons will be emailed to purchaser once the order forms have been received. Instructions on how to retrieve coupon from email are listed on the flyer below.
For any questions please contact Campbell PTA at: email@example.com
Campbell PTA Board
Carpool will close at 7:40 for teachers to begin instruction. Students are counted TARDY after 7:40 and parents must PARK and Check students into the front office. Students participating remotely will be counted tardy when late for class or absent if they are not present and participating in instruction and submitting assignments.
Meal Kits will still be available for virtual learners & community members
To accommodate lunch service for face-to-face students, the hours of Curbside Pick-Up have been updated.
• Curbside Pick-Up will be open Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30 .
• Families need to pre-order grab & go meal kits each week. Grab & go meal Kits need to be pre-ordered online by Tuesday at 11:59 p.m.
CLICK HERE for the online pre-order form.
. • Pick-up a FREE & go meal kit from any Fulton County School near you. • Children do not have to be present to receive a FREE grab & go meal kit. • A student’s ID number is not needed to receive a FREE grab & go meal kit.
• To maximize social distancing, drivers are not to leave their vehicles; however, walk-ups are allowed.