Create your own interactive video lesson!
"Zaption is an affordable and beneficial tool for engaging students, holding their attention and assessing their understanding."- Andrea, Math teacher at a charter public school
How to sign up:
1. Select the "Join Free" button
2. Place your first & last name in the appropriate boxes as well as a password & valid email
3. Now you can make your own tours & watch other people's!
-Also you can sign up through Facebook, Google, or even Edmodo-
"Zaption makes differentiation doable!" - Bill Ferriter
How much does it cost?
There are three "packages" one can sign up for:
- Basic: Free
- Pro Classroom: $89/year (1 instructor)
- Pro Campus: $995/year (15+ instructors)
"Easy to use and helps the students to stay more focused and engaged."- Katy, Tech teacher
"Video is a strong motivator for students. I think it promotes media and visual literacy."- Virak, Elementary school teacher
"Great way to ensure students learn content from the video and not just watch in order to answer the questions."- Edwin, Middle school teacher
Zaption - Don't just watch. Learn.
"I would use Zaption as a way of incorporating videos into my daily journal write assignments."- Dino, 4th grade teacher
Uses in the classroom:
- Have class discussions
- Exposure to new topics
- Individual or group quizzes and tests
- Add your own input to videos