Erin School Friday Folder
March 20th, 2020
Erin School Office Hours-Mon-Thu, 8am-4pm
Message from Administration
Happy Friday Everyone! What a week it has been! Thank you for your patience and kindness as we have embraced our new normal. Our goal this week was to get everyone prepared and engaged in learning. We are proud of some of the great learning and engagement we have seen online already. As a reminder, next week is Spring Break. There will be no videos or lesson plans coming out from our teachers. We will be using this week to regroup and refresh so we are well prepared to start learning again on Monday, March 30th.
There are many resources available online should you want to keep your children on a schedule.
Please continue to reach out with concerns! We will both be available via email next week and will try to assist you with anything we can.
We miss seeing you and your children and look forward to working with you as we continue on this journey!
Dr. Kriewaldt and Mrs. Kalina
Message from Counselor please check out these social emotional resources
I wanted to let you know that I will be available to field any questions or concerns you or your children may have over the next few weeks.
You may reach out to me (Office Hours are 10:00 am-1:00 pm):
- Email. Same as always.(If you’d like to set up a phone call: email and then I can reach out to you)
- Google Chat & Google Hangout.
- You might want to schedule a phone call or Google Hangout via email outside of office hours-- let me know your availability, and I will do my best to schedule you between virtual meetings with other students and staff.
I may reach out to you:
- Via email. This is unchanged.
- Via phone. You may receive a phone call from a "No Caller ID", "Unknown Number", or out of state area code. It's just myself using Google to call you.
- Via pre-planned hangout or phone call. If you had appointments already scheduled with me, I will reach out to you to determine another appointment time. Watch your email for more information. If possible, I will meet virtually. At the time specified, join the meeting by phone or join by Hangout.
Additionally, I teamed up with a counselor at the Holy Hill Area School District and have put together a website with a variety of social-emotional learning activities and lessons, Coronavirus resources, and community resources. Please check out the website and utilize the tools we have provided. SEL, Coronavirus, and Community Resources Website
Please see Erin School website for more information.
Time to register your 4-year-old or new to the District 5-year-old for the 2020-2021 school year. Please fill out and return the Kindergarten Registration form. Copies are also available in the front office. (This form does NOT need to be filled out for children already attending.)
Please return the forms as soon as possible.
We offer a 4K extended day for those families that need child care outside of the 4K classroom.
Watch for more information on our 4K Drop-In day in mid-May.
Please call Donna Runte at 262-673-3720 ext. 4105 to set up a visit at any time.