Career Exploration Project
What kind of student I am?
The 3 things that best describe me:
I get along with my teachers well!
I am happy about my grades!
I do my homework!!
This test said I am a good student!!
What type of learner I am??
Which means: (some examples)
- Participate in activities that involve touching, building, moving, or drawing.
- Do lots of hands-on like completing art projects, taking walks, or acting out stories.
- It's OK to chew gum, walk around, or rock in a chair while reading or studying.
- Use flashcards and arrange them in group to show relationships between ideas.
- Create flashcards and have someone test me
- Create a mini quiz and have a answer key for someone to check my answers
By: Suzanne Nelson
What are some ways I get information out to people?
What are some of the ways people share information with me?
How will improving my communication skills help me get ahead?
Some Students may speak a different language
Teaches kids Math, Science, ELA, Social Studies
Singing, acting, dancing, or playing music
Being creative (writing, art, etc.)
Speaking or performing in front of others
$27.28 per hour
Study in classes to know my information
Watch my teachers teach and there skills
See what it takes to be a teacher