WELCOME NEW STYLISTS!
So glad you jumped on board
WELCOME TO THE TEAM AMETHYST FAMILY! WE COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED TO HAVE YOU!
You are officially in business. You are an entrepreneur and while you are in business for yourself, you are not by yourself. We work together as a team to help make everyone stronger. The hub of ALL our action is on our team Facebook page, Gem Fatales Amethyst. There you'll find tips, inspiration and fun flash incentives! This is a great place to know the other women on our team and to network, connect, learn and grow. This is your boardroom, so be sure to check in there daily!
As our CEO, Jessica Herrin shares, "your new stylist investment would not even be enough for a mannequin in a cute boutique". You are so much smarter as you just invested in a growing, soon to be billion dollar business. While our press is huge, we are simply tiny compared to the size we will be because of smart stylists just like you and irresistible product.
My goal is to help you stay on course and work towards your goals and define your success. Make sure to take a look at the check list to follow and work with your sponsor and up-line to help you get started. We are so excited to be your business partners!
Raising a glass and toasting your future success!
MEET YOUR TEAM AMETHYST LEADERSHIP TEAM!
WE HAVE FUN!
TOP TIPS FOR GETTING STARTED:
2. Make a written "Who Do You Know List" and keep it with you at all times.
3. Schedule a weekly 15 minute call with your up-line.
4. Build a pacing partner relationship with two or three other new stylists. Ask your up-line for her help in connecting.
5. Update your business tools: business cards, social media, email signature.
6. Send out an "I'm Opening/Grand Opening/Update email"- you are the door that says "Open".
7. Self teach at Stella & Dot University on Stylist Lounge. Navigate Stylist Lounge.
8. Visit Stylist Lounge Daily for latest updates.
9. Visit the Stylist Community (available through the Lounge) to read blogs from leaders and connect with stylists outside our immediate team.
10. Go to local Stella & Dot Meet & Greets, New Stylist Trainings and Team Meetings.
11. Participate in Tips from the Top Call on Tuesdays, home office hosted.
12. Understand the compensation program along with policies & procedures manuals.
13. Do you have an iPad? Download the S&D App in Stylist Lounge as your personal assistant.
14. Smile and have fun spreading style while you wear adorable accessories!
YOU'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
How many pieces do I need? A successful trunk show can have 7 pieces or 70 pieces. When you have fewer items your excitement and our beautiful Look Book is your best tool.
Business Cards- Check out the links in Stylist Lounge under 'Your Business' and 'Marketing'. StellaDotPrintShop and Vistaprint have great options. Hot Tip- No need for address field so use that space for other wording such as "Host a Show, Earn Free Accessories!" or "We're Growing! Ask me about the Stylist Opportunity!"
**I actually use our Mini Look Books as my business cards - I simply label them with my information and pass them out. So much more eye catching than a small rectangular card! :)
LABEL EVERYTHING with your Personal Website (PWS).
Update your email signatures and social media accounts to show that you are open for business.
Create a "Who Do You Know List" and include everyone. They are all going to fit into your business as a Stylist, Hostess, Client or Referral Partner.
Stella & Dot University- Self teach and master the "Words to Say" while making them your own.
Getting Started Guide- Open up this mini magazine and use it. What a beautiful business plan!
Send out an "I'm OPEN" email to everyone you know!
Feel free to use this for inspiration but make it your own. You want it to sound like your voice not hers and mine:)
I am so excited to tell you about my new venture with Stella and Dot. <Share a little about why you decided to become a rep> I would be honored to be your "go to" stylist of choice.
As I value your opinion, I would love for you to preview my eBoutique at <insert your personal website> and share any feedback. Let me know what pieces pop out at you!
I have to tell you it has been so fun and I am excited to grow my business with this company. The jewelry is fabulous, and when you share it with a group of women (sometimes over wine!), it's the perfect formula for a fun night! Our press is huge with editor picks in many magazines including INStyle, WWD, O Magazine, Lucky and Vogue. The fashion industry is simply floored by our luxury line and great value. That's the benefit of sharing through trunk shows instead of in a retail department store! And the best part? Half of the line is under $50!
If you would like a catalog please let me know, I would be happy to drop one in the mail... they are gorgeous and read just like a high fashion magazine!
Let's chat soon! I'll catch you up on how to truly shop smarter and cuter. :)
Thanks again so much for your support!
JUMPSTART: YOUR FIRST 60 DAYS!
Whatever your goal may be, I would always kick it up a notch during your first 60 days in Jumpstart? Why should you do this??
- You'll meet so many new customers that will lead to MORE future trunk shows!
- Once you've sold $1000, you'll start earning FREE product credits! The more you sell, the more freebies you'll get! Do this in your first 30 days and you'll get an extra $100 in product credits as your Quick Start Bonus!
- You'll make your investment back super quick and you'll start earning profits!
- You'll have a BLAST!!!
MAKE IT PERSONAL!
It's been my experience that the more PERSONAL you are the better! Posting a mass message on Facebook that you are looking for hostesses or emailing a mass message, usually does not work. People do not feel obligated to get back to you.
When sending a personal warm email...follow up in a few days by CALLING and letting them know you would LOVE to offer them a fun hour of style!
CHASE the NO! Did you know that for every 10 people you contact, only ONE will book! That's a LOT of no's, right?? Go for it!
FORTUNE IS IN THE FOLLOW UP!
SPONSORING: Brining a friend along!
How do you have sponsoring conversations? Listen to a great call for first time sponsorers with our VP of Training, Danielle Redner: