March 6, 2015
THIS JUST IN....OUR NEWEST RETIREE IS MS. JACI FUKAI
Please join me in congratulating Ms. Jaci Fukai on her upcoming retirement.
Jaci is looking forward to spending time with her husband, daughters (3), and
grandchildren - grandchild number 15 is scheduled to arrive July 2015.
We wish Jaci all the best during this exciting time in her life.
STAFFING PLAN 2015-2016 (TENTATIVE)
- Rhonda Frady will be moving to Kindergarten, which will have 6 teachers and 2 paras.
- Rita Bowers is transitioning into the clinic position.
- Sherri Boutin will be a Kindergarten paraprofessional
- Lauren Norman has accepted a First Grade teaching position at Simpson ES.
- Amy Pearson will be moving to Second Grade.
- Julie McClellan will be moving into an EIP position.
- Vim Russo and Soonshik Schroen will swap positions (ASD/MOID).
We currently have the following positions "open":
- FIRST GRADE (1), SECOND GRADE (1), THIRD GRADE (2), MUSIC POSITION, ESOL POSITION, and VISUALLY IMPAIRED POSITION.
A "bio" for each of these lovely ladies is included below, but I can tell you that each of these educators comes to us with a wealth of experience and glowing recommendations.
Please join me in giving them a warm CCES welcome.
- We have hired Angie Estes and Chris Sapp to fill general classroom openings, but have not yet aligned them to a grade level.
- These hires account for TWO of the FOUR "open" classroom positions noted above.
- Both Angie and Chris are coming to us from Lilburn ES.
- In addition, Angie and Chris are both members of the Parkview Community.
- Sue Ellen Lampros will be joining us as an IRR Teacher - also a native "PANTHER".
- Liz Deganian will be joining us as a PreK Teacher.
- Liz comes to us from Pharr ES in the Grayson Cluster, but I am sure we'll quickly get her acclimated to ORANGE and BLUE.
MARCH FACULTY MEETING
- Our March Faculty meeting will take place at 7:30 AM on Tuesday, March 17.
- Agenda Items include PBIS and Media Specialist/LSTC Survey Codes.
- Parkview Cluster Foundation will be presenting grants awarded to CCES Staff.
eCLASS Share and Win: MARCH 2015
MARCH 2015: LET'S DISCUSS THE USE OF DROPBOX.
- Tell us how you are using the "Dropbox" in the eCLASS C&I tool to engage learners and expand lessons.
- Brag on your successes!
- Every entry submitted before March 31 is eligible for a drawing to win a tablet to use in your classroom!
- Don't miss out on the chance to share with one another, get some great ideas, and win!
WHERE DO I SUBMIT?
- Go into the self-directed training course and click on the Share Win Contest link to submit your ideas.