- Parking Lot Supervision: Mrs. Platt
- Mon, Sept. 10: Fire Drill @ 2pm
- Tues, Sept 11: Google Training with Mr. Richardson in MS conference room/Severe weather drill at 9:30 am
- Thurs, Sept. 13th: Reading MAP Testing 7th & 8th periods
- Fri, Sept 14: Progress Reports Issued/Fire Drill 10 am
- Mon, Sept 17: No School County-wide Teacher's Institute at River Ridge
- Wed, Sept 19: Google Training with Mr. Richardson
- Thurs, Sept 20: Fire Drill @ 1:30
- Fir, Sept 21: Picture Day
Athletic Early Dismissals
None this week
*This time reflects 10 minutes prior to the departure time and when students should be released from class.
Remaining Fire/Storm Drills
- Monday, Sept. 10th 2pm
- Friday, Sept. 14th 10am
- Thurs, Sept 20th 1:30 pm
- Tues, Sept. 11th 9:30
Thurs, Sept 14th Reading MAP testing 7th & 8th periods
- School-wide MAP testing for all students except seniors will occur on Thursday, September 13th during 7th and 8th periods. The block period should allow for all students present to complete the test.
- All teachers with a 7th period class will proctor the test. Teachers that have a middle school assignment or prep 8th period please see below.
- Mrs. Malone has set up testing sessions again. The same directions from the math testig apply.
- Seniors do NOT test, but will remain in their 7th hour class and can have a study hall.
- Students should bring extra material to work on at the conclusion of the test.
- Please keep students in classrooms to minimize the noise in the hallways.
- If you need immediate assistance during testing please text Mrs. Malone at 815-238-6932.
- Mrs. Crandall will test in Room 5 in the high school. Mrs. Krugg will cover Mrs. Crandall's 8th period during testing.
- Mr. Snyder's PE class will test in the cafeteria. Mr. Pfeifer will cover his 8th period.
September 11th and 19th Google Classroom Training
Google Classroom training has been scheduled with Mr. Richardson on Tuesday, September 11th and Wednesday, September 19th. The training will be in small groups for half a day and will be held in the Middle School Conference Room. You will have a sub during the time you are scheduled for the training. I will attach the schedule to the weekly update email. Please let me know if you have any questions.