Boy's Personal Hygiene
Why is it important?
It helps you stay healthy, helps you build good social relations, and helps you feel confident in yourself.
How can you maintain good personal hygiene?
- wash your hands
- shower on a regular basis
- wash your hair and face
- brush and floss your teeth at least 2 times every day
- use fluoride toothpaste and/or mouthwash to keep your breath fresh
- wear clean clothes
- wash your dirty clothes, towels, and bed sheets once per week
What should mainly boys do to keep good hygiene?
- apply deodorant
- thoroughly clean external organs
- avoid too tight clothing