Nature of work
- Give shots.
- Check Vitals.
- I'd work in an a office.
- I'd have to assist in surgery sometimes.
- The job involves a lot of paper work and documentation.
- I have to be an effective communicator with patients, nurses, doctors, and family members.
- You need a bachelors degree in nursing.
- All nurses must pass a national license exam.
- To be a nurse you need to take English, Mathematics, Biology, Physical Sciences, Social Studies-Geography, Creative Arts, Keyboarding, Health, and Physical Education.
- All nurses have to pass their internship program.
- I could help people get healthy.
- I could help family's and kids.
- I could make sure everyone is alright, and not depressed.
- You can make up to about $69,000 a year.
- You can make about $33.23 a hour.
- In Michigan you can make about $11.45 a hour.
- For a year in Michigan you can make about $76.90.