About Your Dog's Health!

Don't Let Your Dog Eat Chocolate!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Your probably thinking, How is chocolate poisonous to dogs? After all, its so good, well the truth is that dogs can't digest an ingredient all chocolate has. That ingredient is theobromine! Dogs don't have a special gland that we, humans, have to digest theobromine. Also, the smaller the dog, the less chocolate it can take. In fact, milk and white chocolate has less theobromine than dark chocolate! So be careful about what you feed your dog.
Big image

Source(s)

<wonderopolis.com>