Italian physician, educator, and innovator
A physician is a doctors who have completed an extra eight years or more of training after their initial university medical training.
- Born on August 31,1870, in Chiaravalle, Italy
- Education University of Rome
- Occupation Academic, Educator
- She was the first female physician in Italy 1896
- Died May 6, 1952 in Noordwijk ann Zee, Netherlands
- Maria first wanted to have a career as and engineer, she even when to an all boys technical institute when she was 13. Then she changed her mind and wanted to become a doctor.
Doctors who have completed an extra eight years or more of training after their initial university medical training.
- 1907 she was put in charge of 60 students 1 to 6 years of age
- 1925 more than 1,000 of her schools opened in America
- Never help a child with a task at which he feels he can succeed.
- We teachers can only help the work going on, as servants wait upon a master.