Ms. Foster's Class News
April 27, 2015
Fairmount - Where Effort Leads to Excellence.
* The expectations for hallway behavior will increase. There will be no talking or silliness allowed.
Writing: In writing, we are finishing our opinion piece on the best new energy source for our community.
Spelling: This week we are addressing List 30. See 4th Grade Newsletter for list of words.
Math: In Math, we are finishing our topic on Geometry. The test is Tuesday. The study guide is due Tuesday. We will start our unit on Measurement next.
Science: We will identify the properties of waves.
Our Hero's Quests
- Students will be using their Google Accounts. Their email address will be: first name initial, last name, last 3 digits of student number @ g,fhsdschools.org
- ex. sfoster456@g,fhsdschools.org The password is: fh student number ex. fh123456
- Extra copies of Math Topic Study Guides and Reading Logs can be found in your child's Google Account.
- Students do not have email accounts. The email is used just for a username.
Preparing for the MAP test!
The username is your child's lunchcode and the password is francis.