Karson Foley Block 2
Herbed Pull-Apart Bread
This easy herb bread starts with frozen roll dough. Just dip the rolls in butter and herbs, place in a fluted tube pan, let rise and bake! Perfect for holiday dinners!
- 1-1/2 pounds frozen roll dough (about 18 rolls)
- 1/4 cup butter OR margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Spice Islands Thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon Spice Islands Basil, Sweet
- 1/4 teaspoon Spice Islands Rosemary
Thaw dough in covered container or plastic bag; cut each roll in half.
Combine butter, parmesan cheese, thyme, dill, basil and rosemary in a shallow bowl. Dip each portion of roll dough in herb mixture and place in greased fluted tube pan. Cover pan loosely with towel or greased plastic wrap. Let rise in a warm place until almost double in size, about 45 minutes.
Bake at 350º F for 30 to 40 minutes, or until golden brown. Invert on serving platter; serve warm.
RECIPE NOTE: crushing the herbs in your hand just before use releases maximum flavor.