-more salinity than fresh water, but not as much as salt water.
-May result from the mixing of salt water with freshwater.
-Usually a temperature of 76-82 degrees fahrenheit
- .05%-3% salinity
- Nauturally occuring water on Earth's surface.
- Found in ice sheets, ice caps, glaciers, rivers, streams, lakes, etc.
- Also comes from rain and snow.
- <.05% water salinity
- comes from sea or ocean.
- more dense than fresh water.
- Approximately one liter of salt water has about 35 grams of dissolved salts in it.
- 3.1%-3.8% salinity