The tips and tricks to stay alive in the wilderness.
- Always bring a filtered water bottle so you can use various kinds of water.
- Try to build a shelter as quickly as possible so you can be safe from weather.
- Make a weapon. You never know what might happen! A spear or bow and arrow is good.
- Get help! Make a signal fire! You could be found!
- Bring tools, such as a hatchet (for cutting wood) and matches (to start a fire). It will really help.
- Find food. Look for berries. A man needs to eat!
- Find a good spot to live. Make sure it’s flat so you can sleep.
- Know how to make a fire. You will need it to cook.
- Know which berries are poisonous. Don't want to die!
- Don't plan on having Internet or phone access. People are too dependent on that.