It makes research EASY too!
How to research in Google Docs
- Login to Gmail
- Click on Google Drive
- Click new and choose Google Doc
Finding the Research Tool
In your Google Doc
Click on tools and research
Research tool will open on the right side of your document.
Enter your word or phrase that you would like to research.
2nd Way to Access Research Tool
Highlight a word in your document and click tools then research.
Click on arrow
Opens two choices
Filter Image Results
Choose the usage rights for pictures
Choose citation format
Decide what style you want your students to use
Research Tool Results
- Everything - preview, insert, cite
- Images - drag and drop, automatically cites source
- Scholar - insert, cite
- Quotes - insert, automatically cites source
- Tables - preview, insert, cite