The Weekly Roar
August 7, 2023 - August 11, 2023
We are excited to see all of our students and families on Monday August 7, 2023 for the first day of school! A reminder that Monday is a minimum day with all students out at 1:30pm.
Please review the drop off procedures below for a smooth drop-off line and to ensure the safety of all our staff and students.
Families will be allowed on campus Monday to drop their student off at their class, but will be asked to leave by 8:15. Starting Tuesday, August 8, families will not be allowed on campus.
See you Monday! Go Tigers!
- Mr. Sandoval
T- Trustworthy I- Inclusive G- Grateful E- Empathetic R- Respectful S- Self-Control
Important Dates / Upcoming Events
- 9/4 - No School (Labor Day)
Drop Off / Pick Up Procedures
Please follow the path to ensure our students are safe during drop off/pick up.
- report to the cafeteria between 7:30 and 8:00
- will report to the playground between 8:00 and 8:10
Class begins promptly at 8:15
Attendance is Important!
Please email us at email@example.com if your student will be absent.
We recognize that some students may have some challenges with attendance or being on time to class. Attendance and being on time are key factors to success, both at school and in life. Let's work together to teach our students the importance of showing up and being on time to support their success!
Per the Student Handbook, the following are considered excused absences:
- Medical Appointment
- Funeral of Family Member
- To spend time with student's immediate family member who is an active duty member of the uniformed services
- Participation in religious exercise or to receive moral and religious instruction in accordance with district policy