By: Kaitlyn Borden
Considering a Change: Exploring Your Options
1. If you are considering this change, talk about it with your family.
2. Figure out some of your skills, and how they would apply to your new choices.
Developing A Plan: Mapping Your Moves
1. Take time to review and map out your past job experiences.
2. Think about your last/current job, and why you want to change that job. Think about your likes/dislikes, and what you want in your next job.
Making The Change: No Burning Bridges
Now you should have done some research about what job you want and researched other employers and businesses. You should put in a notice at your current job, and be ready to apply for your new one.
1. Give a proper notice to your employer.
2. Start rehearsing for your next interview, and what all you want in this new change.
Beginning Your New Journey: Showcasing Your Experiences
1. Once you end the job, celebrate! You are ending one thing in your life, and starting another.
2. Be prepared for the new job. It might be a totally different change from your last job. It will be a new employer and a new business, so things may change.