October 30, 2022
Students and teachers are working hard as they dig into content during 2nd quarter. For students to be successful this quarter, we hope they continue to submit their assignments on time, reach out to teachers when they need help, get plenty of sleep, and eat well.
Conferences are scheduled for November 17 from 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. Be on the lookout for information on scheduling conferences.
Our Fall Athletic and Extracurricular season is wrapping up. We still have teams competing in their various tournaments.
- Girls Soccer has advanced to the OHSAA Regional Semi-Finals. They next play Seton HS on Tuesday, 11/1 at 6:00pm (@ Princeton HS). Brackets can be found here.
- Football has advanced to the 2nd Round of the OHSAA Playoffs. They next play Elder HS on Friday 11/4 at 7:00pm @ Elder HS. Brackets can be found here.
- Boys Cross Country has had a runner (Sophomore Charlie Vause) qualify for the OHSAA State Championships. Information can be found here.
- The Live Oaks / Milford JROTC Raiders are headed to the All-Service Raider Nationals in Molena, GA. They compete on Thursday, 11/3. Information can be found here.
- Milford Drama has one more weekend of performances of "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde". Information can be found here.
- Milford Band will be headed to Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis for the Bands of America Grand Nationals. The competition is held November 10th - November 12th. Information can be found here.
- Our A Cappella choir group "Notable" will be participating in ACAFest in Kettering, OH on November 11th and 12th. Information can be found here.
Thank you for your support and partnership in your child's growth!
Stay Safe. Speak Up!
For specific questions don't hesitate to reach out directly to Ms. Richter. You can email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MHS Daily Announcements
Do you want to have more information about the day to day updates for MHS? Click here to view the daily announcements at MHS!
use the absence reporting form
call in 513-684-8537
If your student needs to have an early dismissal, please complete an early dismissal pass and have your student bring it to the MHS Main office.
Check out the latest video update from Milford Schools Superintendent John Spieser! Get the news you need in about 60 seconds. #MilfordChasingSmiles
Ninth Grade Community
NGC Student Support Advisor: Jeff Zidron email@example.com
NGC School Counselor: Kaitlyn Richter firstname.lastname@example.org
NGC Administrative Assistant: Paula Harvey email@example.com