Week ending October 14, 2016
Upcoming Events on Campus
Tech Talk with Mrs. Bodmann, 3:00 PM in the library
Wylie Way: Unit Day, wear orange
Picture Re-Take Day
DinoBeat, 9-week recognitions/Gritty Kids
Canned Food Drive begins
Red Ribbon Week: Wear crazy hair or a crazy hat. "Drugs make you crazy in the head."
Red Ribbon Week: Wear pajamas. "It's my dream to be drug free."
Red Ribbon Week: Dress like a spy. "Don't let drugs sneak up on you."
Spirit Night: Orange Leaf
Red Ribbon Week: Dress like a superhero. "Superheroes don't do drugs!"
Red Ribbon Week: Wear costumes or black & orange. "Say Booooo to drugs."
Fall parties, 1:45 PM
Boo Bash, 6:30 PM
TTESS Tip: Dimension 4.4
A proficient teacher:
- contacts parents/guardians regularly regarding students' academic and social/emotional growth
- actively participates in all school outreach activities
- communicates the mission, vision and goals of the school to students, colleagues, parents and families.
A accomplished teacher:
- uses various methods to contact parents/guardians about their student
- joins colleagues in collaborative efforts to enhance student learning and welfare
- clearly communicates the mission, vision, and goals of the school
A distinguished teacher:
- initiates colleagues in collaborative efforts to enhance student learning and welfare
- leads stakeholders toward reaching the mission, vision, and goals of the school