Mark Twain's Life
Aza Swayzer Period 4
- Mark Twain was born 1835
- Mark Twain was born 2 months prematurely
- November 30 is when he was born
- He had lot's attention when he was younger because he was sickly
- Mark Twain was sick for ten years of his life
- He had developed a sense of humor from his mother
- His family struggled financially so they moved
- Mark Twain did play's like Robin Hood
- He lived in Missouri
- Mark Twain is the son of John Marshall Clemens
- He played hookie
- He paid to study the Mississippi River
- His mom took him to a place to learn
- He learned a lot from his brother
- Mark learned, and was educated on being a riverboat pilot
- Mark Twain was a typesetter.
- Mark Twain worked for his brother.
- Mark became a riverboat pilot
- Mark moved to many places for his work
- Mark Twain was an author, novelist, journalist, humorist lecturer, actor.
- Mark had a brother named Orion
- Wife named Olivia Langdon
- 4 kids (3 girls, and 1 boy)
- 3 kids died before he did.
- He was the sixth child born in his family.
- Mark Twain liked to sketch
- He loved to write.
- He enjoyed being on the Mississippi River
- He like to travel, and go to new places.
- He liked to read.
- Mark Twain died in 1910
- He lived in Iowa
- He used pseudonyms names on his sketches, and writings.
- Mark Twain is not his real name. His real name is Samuel Langhorne Clemens.
- He wrote The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin, and The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.