ALL ABOUT ME
Who am I?
My life line
1. Birth - May 6, 2000, Newborn baby
-I was born on May 6, 2000 in Etobicoke General Hospital.
2. Moving to Mississauga – 2002, 2 years old
-I moved to Mississauga when I was 2 years old and this is where I spent
my childhood until I was 9 years old.
3. Going to India – 2003, 3 years old
-I went on vacation to India when I was 3 years old and it made me realize how interesting my culture actually is because before that I did not know much about my culture.
4. Starting school – September 2004, 4 years old
-I started junior kindergarten in 2004 and this was my very first experience in a school environment with a bunch of other students. I ended up crying the very first day because I missed home.
5. Moved to Brampton – November 2009, 9 years old
-I moved to Brampton when I was 9 years old. At first I was anxious and did not want to go to a new school but after I realized that it wasn’t so bad and everybody was friendly.
6. Started playing video games – January 2010, 9 years old
-Around the start of 2010 I began to play a ton of video games on my free time. I was addicted and played for many hours in a day.
7. Start of middle school – September 2011, 11 years old
-I started middle school and really began to discover and learn more about myself and my interests.
8. Baby cousin born – March 2013, 12 years old
-My little cousin was born and I learned how to be responsible by babysitting him and that made me mature.
9. Started playing basketball in a league – July 2013, 13 years old
-I started to play basketball in a league and this has made me a competitor and disciplined me to try as hard as I possibly can in every situation.
10. Start of high school – September 2014, 14 years old-When high school started I really began to know who I was and things I loved to do. I knew more and more about myself
3 Favourite Things
Sports is one of my favourite things because I enjoy doing things that are healthy but also competitive and fun.
I love all kinds of food. This is definitely one of my favourite things because happy or sad, I could always enjoy some food.
Socializing is one of my favourite things because I enjoy being social and talking to friends and family. I don't think i could go a day without talking to somebody and trying not to lose my mind.
3. THE TACTICIAN
5. WORKING CONDITIONS
7. Book Keeper, Actuary, Business Man
8. 1st-Blue, 2nd-Orange