WHY LEARN PORTUGUESE?
1º ANO - ENSINO MÉDIO
Importance of a second language.
- With all the advances that have occurred due to the process of globalisation, to know and master a second language has become a matter of survival marketable to those who wish to operate in the global scenario.
- It is important you learn more about your native language, and another type of language also. So it will be easier when you work, study, or travel abroad to have a pleasant communication.
- So we see that a second language is very important to:
- You can accept more projects.
- You enjoy the benefit of speaking the native language of your customer.
- When you travel, you create links with the natives.
- With another language is to travel to visit other countries and other cultures.
- Communicate with friends or relatives gold country.
- To make a journey with friends and family and know how to communicate in a store, parks, markets.
- Then we realized that knowing more than one language nowadays is becoming almost obligation.