Library Procedures, Tips and Tools
2018-19 School Year
Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year!
- pulling books or resources for you to use
- pulling topics and books for your students
- teaching a lesson in library that reinforces your lessons (citations, research)
- help with a technology education tool (I can even come to you if I am not teaching!)
- coming into the library during a different time to use our resources
Library Book Returns
1st and 2nd - start with 2 but will move to 3
3rd and 4th - 5 books
5th - unlimited (within reason)
Students will be unable to check out new books during library if they forget BUT the library will be open each morning from 9:05-9:15 AM. Students are welcome to return books and check out new ones in the morning. Please let me know if you do NOT want your students to do this or if a student is not getting to class on time because of this.
Library Resources Available:
- Brain Pop / Brain Pop Jr.
- Culture Grams
- King County Library System
Please let me know if you have any questions on how to access these resources!