ELMWOOD PARK ZOO
Join us Wed. July 13th - RSVP with info at bottom of flyer!
ELMWOOD PARK ZOO
Wednesday, July 13th, 10am-12:30pm
1661 Harding Blvd
Lunch: Food is available for purchase on site but you can also bring your own. For the safety of those with nut allergies, please refrain from bringing any nut products.
We will be meeting up for lunch at 12:00 until 12:30pm by the large shaded picnic table area.
The school outing will officially end at approximately 12:30 but you are welcome to stay at the zoo for as long as you like!
You will be paying at the ticket booth on your own, so feel free to search for discount tickets. CHECK YOUR TOWNSHIP WEBSITE - often they sell discounted tickets to parks, the zoo, even movie ticket discounts. You can also check for any available Groupons at https://www.groupon.com/biz/norristown-pa/elmwood-park-zoo
or other discount sites/opportunities that may save you some money for this event!
- Adult (ages 13-64): $16.95
- Child (ages 3-12): $12.95
- Student (valid ID required): $14.95
- Senior (ages 65 and up: ): $12.95
- Baby (ages 2 and under): Free
- Parking: Free
Of course if you have zoo membership passes those would also be valid!
Free & Discounted Admission for Military Personnel
Elmwood Park Zoo offers complimentary admission to all active duty members of the United States Armed Forces. Companions and service veterans will receive a $9.95 admission rate. A Military or Veterans ID and one additional photo ID are required.
10:00 Pay at the outside the front gate and then sign in with FSC Schaffer (who will be off to the side).
10:30 - 12:00 - walk around to meet and learn about the animals! Make friends with other PA Virtual families!
12:00pm - 12:30pm - Lunch at the large picnic area with other PA Virtual families
12:30pm - Official end time of our school outing but you may feel free to stay at the zoo as long as you would like!
RSVP the below information!
RSVP: Parents must submit ALL of the below information from their Designated parent school email! Please send all RSVP info to: FSC Heather Schaffer email@example.com
1) Student name, grade, homeroom teacher’s name (if you know it)
2) Adult Chaperone’s full name (must stay with students for event)
3) Additional people: (name & age/grade (if child), or name of adult.)
4) Total in Group
5) Any serious allergies or medical conditions that I should be reminded about?
6) Is this upcoming school year going to be your first year at PA Virtual?
Reminders for all PA Virtual Events
Reminders for all PA Virtual Events:
- An adult chaperone must stay on-site for all PA Virtual events.
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Pets should never be brought to PA Virtual events.
- To limit the spread of possible flu, please do not attend a PA Virtual event if you have had a fever within 24 hours of the event.
- In consideration of our students with allergies, please refrain from bringing balloons or food containing nut products.
- All PA Virtual events are weapon, drug ,and tobacco free.