GAFE U Travel Facts
Hello there Attendees!
CEEAS is looking forward to seeing you soon at GAFE U. Here is a handy-dandy travel guide to GAFE U.
Melanie Miller will be arranging and providing your rides to and from the airport. She will have a copy of your arrival and departure information.
Her email is email@example.com. Her number is 410-599-9705. Once you arrive at BWI, please text or call her to arrange a meet up place.
The Red Lion Hotel "RL"
All attendees will stay in a single occupancy hotel room. Click here to see more information about the hotel.
**CEEAS will pay for your room but at checkin, the hotel requires the occupant of the room to present a credit or debit card for incidentals.
CEEAS will not provide a ‘per diem’ to participants. However, we will offer modest reimbursement for items such as airport parking ($10/day), baggage fees for 1 bag, Participants will complete a reimbursement form at before leaving GAFE U to be reimbursed for these costs. You will be required to submit receipts.
Check Out and Departure Procedures
- Check out time has been extended on Wednesday until 2:00 pm however, we suggest that you take your luggage out of your room during your lunch break
- Please check out with reception at the RL
- Please check out with Mi Ji and get your expenses (if any) taken care of
- A shuttle will be at the RL to take people to the airport- you will not be left stranded, we have all of your departure times and will provide and ensure that you have a ride to the airport
- For those who are leaving later on Wednesday and Thursday, please be ready two hours before your flight in the lobby. Melanie Miller will reach out and confirm your ride to the airport.