Monday Mustang Memo
🗳️Vote for GAA 🗳️
Everyday through April 28th!!
Space is limited!!
🚗Pick up & Drop off 🚗
Early pick up
💥What's going on at GAA??💥
🗓️This Week & Next🗓️
- Friday- May lunch orders due
- Wednesday- KG Grad & 8th Promotion pictures- Details below
4/19-4/23 Testing Schedule
- Wednesday- In person 3rd-8th Math- 2 sessions- starts at 9am
- Tuesday & Thursday- Remote students 3rd Math- 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
- Friday- Remote students 5th & 8th Science- 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
4/26-4/30 Testing Schedule
- Monday- Remote students 5th & 8th Science- 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
- Wednesday & Thursday Remote students 4th-8th Reading- 2 sessions- starts at 9am- on campus
🎓📸KG & 8th Pictures📸🎓
Remote students come in between 8:30 & 10 to get your pictures taken.
- Wear your best uniform polo. Collars will show under the gowns. Gowns are red so black or grey polos will look best.
- Hair- They'll be wearing a graduation cap. Please style in a way that we can put them on without messing up their hair too much. ie: high pigtails don't work well
- No Dress down passes.
- Dress up. ie: Shirt & tie, dress, pants outfit, nice button down etc. No t-shirts. No ripped jeans.
- You may want to bring a change of clothes. It's a PE day.
- Fully closed shoes.
- Everyone is getting their picture taken.
- No dress down passes.
- Remote 8th graders coming for testing will have their picture taken, then go on to the testing room.
Ordering info for both grades
- Packets going home 4/19
- Online ios.mydorian.com
- Access Key: CWPPRNHZ
- Order prior to picture day
All classroom treats must be store bought and individually wrapped.
Tops & bottoms
Tops- red, black or grey polos
Bottoms- black or khaki uniform style
red, black, grey or white socks
Tuesdays & Wednesdays
You may not be able to participate in PE if you're not wearing sneakers.
Parents/guardians, please continue to communicate absences with the office on the day of the absence by 9am.
View the remote learning attendance policy here.
⭐If your student arrives to school after 8:15, they must be signed into the office by a parent/guardian.⭐
📖GAA Curriculum Link📖
KRP-8th Grades use Beyond Textbooks to teach the State Standards. Check it out here: https://www.beyondtextbooks.org/Parent_Portal