Monday- NO SCHOOL- President's Day
- Conferences 7:30-8:30a.m.
- Conferences 4:00-8:30p.m.
- 7:30-8:30a.m. and 1:00-4:30p.m. Conferences
Friday- NO SCHOOL
Encouragement for an important week...
The tough part of conferences are the meetings for those kiddos who weigh heavy on your heart and the anticipation of some honest conversations with parents. Sharing concerns is an important task but not an easy one. You are an important member of the team who sits alongside the parent as a caring partner wanting only the best for the child you both share. That kind of heart and love shines through and is enough to work through any challenge. You got this!
- PBIS team training (Kim Harris subbing in a.m.)
- District administrator's meeting (Kim Harris subbing in a.m.)
- Trimester 3 PLC's start
A glance at March...
7- Science/STEM Night
8- K-2 Awards assembly
9- 3-4 Awards assembly
10- Parent Peek
13- Data analysis sheet due
14- 1st grade musical
16- Data Meetings