The Colt Classified
November 12, 2018
October Saint of the Month
Colts Excel at Chess Tournament
Free Dress Days
Cold Weather Attire
It seems as though fall has finally arrived! Please be reminded of the following dress code requirements:
- The Colt sweatshirts and hoodies may be worn in class as long as the hoodie is not on students' heads.
- Non CCCS sweaters, sweatshirts, hoodies, etc. may not be worn in class. They may be worn as outerwear when walking from class to class or to Prefontaine.
- Turtlenecks may not be worn under uniform shirts and leggings are not permitted.
- Colt sweatshirts and hoodies are not Mass attire. Students should wear their CCCS blue fleece jacket on Mass days.
Please refer to the Parent/Student Handbook for full dress code regulations.
Steps for Students Pep Rally Honored our Troops
Have you registered for Steps for Students yet? Visit https://www.steps4students.org/organizations/corpus-christi to register online.
# Giving Tuesday- The Fund for Corpus Christi Catholic School
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving that harnesses the collective power of
individuals, communities and organizations to encourage philanthropy and to
celebrate generosity worldwide. Following Thanksgiving and the widely recognized
shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, this year’s #GivingTuesday will
take place on November 27th and will kick off the giving season by inspiring people
to collaborate and give back. Join CCCS #GivingTuesday and donate to The Fund for CCCS.
Your participation will help CCCS to close the gap! Tuition alone does not cover 100% of the cost to educate our students. This important fundraiser helps to close to the gap between tuition and the actual cost to educate a child. To date we have raised $24,349 of our $100,000 goal. Be on the look-out for news about a match opportunity.
Thank you to all who have donated, #GivingTuesday is a great opportunity that makes a big difference!
Parents Day Out
1 Child $20
2 Children $35
3 or more $50
All payments will be assessed through FACTS and a release form must be completed. Join us for a fun-filled afternoon of Christmas activities supervised by Ms. Fucheck and VIRTUS trained 8th grade parents. See flyer in Tuesday folder for all details.
Adult Bible Study
Individual birthdays may be simply celebrated with snacks during the lunch period. Snacks should be left with the homeroom teacher in the morning. In an effort to maintain an environment which is conducive to learning, please refrain from the following: drinks, hats, balloons, favors, etc. delivery of flowers, balloons or other gifts.
Please use mail service, email or telephone to extend invitations to children's birthday parties.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Diamond Jubilee Auction Gala-Celebrating 60 Years of Faith in Education
Chili Cook Off was a Blast!
- For the repose of the soul of Mr. Carl Blando, grandfather of Paxton (8th)
- For the repose of the soul of Mr. Todd Schink, friend of Ms. Tavarez
- For God's healing of Mrs. Barbra Kennedy, mother-in-law of Mrs. Carla Kennedy (MS Math)
- For God's healing of Mr. Frank Perez, Ms. Perez's (PreK4) grandfather
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Patrick's father (choir)
- For God's healing of Mr. Pete Perez, grandfather of Emman Perez (8th)
- For God's healing of Mr. Joe Nguyen, father of Tiffany (6th)
- For God's healing of Michaela and Alisia, aunts of Alex Stevens (7th)
- For God's healing of Ms. Gloria Jackson, grandmother of Micah (5th) and Nyla (3K)