Mrs. Koontz's Newsletter
February 16, 2016
- If your child will go home a different way than usual, you will need to write a note. If I do not have a note saying they will go home a different way, I will send them home their normal way.
- If you have any extra boxes of tissues, we would be very happy to have them. We go through them very quickly.
- Please, please make sure your child has a supply of pencils and a dry erase marker (black works best). I have depleted my supply of dry erase markers for the year.
- As the weather has finally turned cold, I would like to remind everyone that we go outside every day unless it is raining. Students who are not appropriately dressed will not be permitted to go outside. Please check and make sure your child comes to school dressed to go outside at 10:00 am. Thank you.
- The fourth grade musical will be held at 6:30 pm on Thursday, March 10. The following day will be fourth grade Pirate Day. Students will be permitted to dress as pirates. We will have a lot of fun activities related to this theme for the students to enjoy.
Here is the link to the module 5 parent letter. It will be a great resource to help you help your child and to have a better understanding of the vocabulary used in this module. Once you load the link, click on the parent newsletter tab at the top. It will take you to the newsletter.
February 18 - Spirit Day/Chic Fil A Night
February 24 - Interims
February 26 - Early Release day (11:30)
March 10 - 6:30 Fourth grade program
March 11 - Fourth grade Pirate Day