Jane Ball Happenings
Dec 15-Dec 19
Some major shout outs!
Huge shout out to Bea Cak for a wonderful put together staff Christmas party.
Special thanks to Janet Neitzel for her amazing running these last couple of weeks!
Grades 3-5 teachers
For some awesome conversations on Acuity data and planning to get ready for this new test:)
For Nurse Chrissy!
She saw 320 kids last week.......We love you Chrissy! (and Gina who helps during her lunches!)
- You are ALWAYS invited to ask me to come into your room to share.
- Please remember I try to touch base with you following but that may not always happen due to my crazy schedule.
- You are ALWAYS welcomed and encouraged to reach out to me and ask to meet or send an email if you have concerns.
- We are getting software which will improve this process. I will be able to email you feedback right away through a program. I will be getting training on this in January. More information to come.
- I realize teacher evaluations can be stressful. Please remember my intention is alway to make us all better. Please feel free to ask questions. I am here to support your work at Jane Ball!
Please make sure that the office has your teams party schedule and you have notified all support staff (specials, special ed, title etc) who the party may impact.
Remind parents that treats have to be store bought and remind them of any dietary issues in your rooms.
Whats Happening this Week?
You've heard of Shark week---we have Jeans Week! Thanks Kayla and Kara for asking!Monday
PD time- I will be asking for an update on this at the end of semester. Please make sure you are tracking your progress somehow.
Deb leaves mid day.
Deb out all day - Terre Haute:)
RTI- 8:00 Marcie's Room
Corporation Discussion- 3:30
Team Leader Meeting- 8:00 Library
UGLY Sweater contest!
Staff Luncheon YUMMY!
Sing Along 2:30
Testing updates and Assessment Design Team
- NWEA and Acuity (Social Studies and Science) ends Dec 19th.
- Benchmarks will be extended until January 9th. Please notify title if you need help this week to complete. We need this data for title identification.
- REMEMBER Benchmarks are mandatory for grades K-2. Grades 3-5 must have current running records and ALL students who are below grade level MUST be benchmarked. Current levels need to be recorded on google doc.
Acuity- ELA and Math Readiness 2 will begin Jan 7th. See Leslie if you are unsure of your times or dates.
Winter break building access
Please feel free to contact me with any specific requests.