By: Collin Stellmacher
- I learned how to type with out looking at the key board.
- Each day we got to type for five minutes be for class started.
- We had to finish certain levels to get a good grade.
- We made a iTrailer with pictures and videos in it.
- I learned how to make the itrailer.
- My family was the topic of my trailer and was a fun project.
- I learned how to make the person move by making a code.
- We had to complete certain lessons to get a good grade.
- This unit was the most difficult unit for me.
- We learned how to record our voices and send the teacher a step by step math problem.
- This app can be used to take notes and send assignments to the teacher.
- I use this app in other classes also, not just technology,
- In this unit, we got to choose a dream job and made a slide show presentation about it.
- We learned how much the salary was and college requirements were for that job.
- I had to present my dream job to the class.
- In haiku deck, we learned how to make a slide show.
- This app allows you to pull pictures from the web right in the app.
- We could use this app a lot in other classes.