The MSF News!
Main St Funk Dance School Lalor - Jan 2016
Welcome to the first MSF newsletter for 2016. We are proud to be celebrating our 10th concert this year and we are thrilled that you are along for the ride, it's going to be a big one!
- Hip Hop
- Jazz Technique (Inters and Seniors Only)
- Competition Crew
The MSF teachers are of a professional standard, hold the highest qualifications and are passionate about all styles of dance. Read more about their dance backgrounds here: http://mainstfunk.com/get-to-know-your-teachers/
Friday, Jan. 29th, 4:30pm
Lalor Secondary College, David Street & Dalton Road, Lalor VIC 3075
What a great way to kick start an awesome year of dancing!
Hip Hop: 4.30-5.00pm
Mini Ballet and Hip Hop: 5.00-5.30pm
Hip Hop: 7.00-7.30pm
Please RSVP below if you wish to attend.
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
- The 2016 Timetable will commence in Term 1 on Wednesday Feb 3rd and Friday Feb 5th
- Students are placed into classes based on age and academic year level. We do not allocate classes based on prior dance experience or friendships.
- If you have not received an email to inform you of your class allocation please let us know.
MSF HIP HOP CREW
MINI HIP HOP: $115.00
MINI BALLET: $75.00
HIP HOP: $135.00
Fees are due in week 3 of each term. Having to pay the same price each term, regardless of the number of weeks means you always know what you are up for.
Main St Funk also offer a generous discount to families and students who participate in multiple classes.
2 classes = 5% Discount
3 classes = 10% Discount
4+ classes = 15% Discount
Fees can be paid by cash, cheque or direct deposit.
UNIFORM AND SHOES
MINI AND JUNIOR, BALLET/CONTEMPORARY: Mini and junior students attending ballet/contemporary classes are asked to wear a black ballet leotard with pink ballet tights. Ballet shoes are required and hair should be pulled back off the face to limit distractions. Ballet skirts and crossovers are optional. Jiffys are not permitted.
INTER AND SENIOR, BALLET/CONTEMPORARY AND JAZZ: Inter and senior students participating in technical styles are required to wear firm fitting black leggings and a black leotard or firm fitting black singlet. Baggy clothing is not appropriate for these styles. Students will also require the appropriate shoes for class i.e pink leather or canvas ballet shoes, black leather jazz shoes and bare feet for contemporary. Hair should be pulled back into a ponytail.
HIP HOP: Free, loose clothing and supportive sneakers/runners. No shorts, skirts or denim please. Students will be required to have their own plain black, hi top, sneaker boots for performances.
Main St Funk also have their very own funky t-shirt that is compulsory for all students as they are worn for the mid-year performance, the end of year concert and any performance opportunities throughout the year. It is an affordable $28, is great quality and is perfect for hip hop class. Orders can be made in Term 1 and Term 2.
Stay tuned for brand new MSF hoodies!
- Please sign into your Dance Studio Pro account and ensure that all of your details are up to date.
- Please keep checking the website as important dates and information are updated reguarly.
- It is important that you have read our policy. By enrolling into our classes you are stating that you have read and understood the terms and conditions. Please be familiar with them. http://mainstfunk.com/the-fine-print/