1. December is a very busy month. With only 3 weeks of school before the break, we have will have no faculty meeting. Please check your Calendar of Events to make sure you keep informed of 'happenings' around the school.
2. Planbooks will be due on Thursday, December 18th. Please be on time so we can return them to you!!!
3. Report card conferences are on Monday evening, December 15th and Wednesday afternoon, December 17th.
4. The Winter Concert is Tuesday, December 16th at 7:00 p.m. Please consider helping that evening and enjoying a wonderful holiday concert.
5. Our annual Schoolwide Readathon is on Friday, December 19th. More information to follow!!
6. Please do not use the Main Office copier-this is for the Main Office and Health Office only!! Thanks for your cooperation.
7. Please consider donating to our NWS Toy Drive. You will be helping our own NWS families have a merrier holiday season.
8. Help us keep order and safety in the building by staff being at duty on time and classroom teachers delivering and picking up students on time. Let's all work together to keep our building a place of excellence for our children.