FACTS ABOUT QUIZLET
how to use quizlet
2. A correct answer is put in the "Correct" bucket. An incorrect answer is put in the "Incorrect" bucket and Quizlet makes you retype the answer correctly to proceed.
3. If you don't know the answer, click "Give Up" and Quizlet shows the correct answer.
4. Quizlet tracks what you get right and wrong as you progress through a set. At the end of each round, Quizlet retests you on what you missed.
5. Answer every term/definition correctly twice in a row and Learn mode ends.
6. After completing Learn mode you can choose to create a set that only contains the terms you missed\Or you can just start studying the whole set again. After competing Learn mode you'll see this on the set page.
Customize Learn Mode
1. Quizlet can prompt you with either the term (front of the card) or definition (back of the card).
2. Turn on audio for Learn Mode.
Edit in Learn Mode
1. If you notice a mistake (or want to make a change) to your term or definition while in Learn Mode, it's easy to fix.
2. Then change whatever you'd like in the term or definition and click "save."