This Week @ PS 88Q
November 9th, 2020
Our Presidential Election, and our PS 88Q Election
The students also took part in the voting process, with hundreds of votes, the students voices have been heard. That is what democracy is all about!!
The Window is Open To Opt -In To Blended Learning
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO OPT BACK IN
- At any time, you can use this form to choose fully remote learning for your child.
- Between November 2 and November 15, 2020, you can use this form to switch to blended learning (a mix of in-person days at school and remote-learning days at home) for the remainder of this school year.
- At this time, this is the only opportunity planned for families to opt into blended/in-person learning.
- Your child’s school will keep you informed of its specific learning model and your child's schedule. If you have questions, please reach out to the school directly.
- Students who switch to blended learning will begin their new schedule sometime the week of November 30 or the week of December 7, 2020.
PS 88Q FM-LY : Our Social Justice Classroom
Wednesday, Nov. 11th, 8am
This is an online event.
Please Activate Your Operoo
Big Apple Teacher and Counselor Awards
2020 Nominations are Now Open!
We are now accepting nominations for the Big Apple Awards! Nominations for teachers and college and career counselors will be accepted through January 10, 2021.
Follow the links below to access the nomination forms, which are also available in all nine DOE covered languages. Just go to the top right of the screen to select your preferred language.