Otoe County 4-H Wednesday What-Nots
September 4, 2019
4-H Achievement Application Workshop
Tuesday, Sep. 10th, 7pm
Nebraska Extension in Otoe County
Thank You Notes
- The sponsor of the trophy, plaque, or award you received at a pre-fair contest, county fair, or state fair.
- Your club leaders for all the help and support they've given you during the year.
- The Otoe County Agriculture Society for supporting the 4-H Program.
- The business or person who purchased your specialty food at the 4-H Specialty Food Auction.
- The business or person who purchased your livestock at the 4-H Livestock Sale.
4-H Council Elections
The Otoe County 4-H Council changed the 4-H Council elections voting to the Otoe County 4-H Achievement Celebration. There is a super turnout for the 4-H Achievement Celebration and that date is closer to when the new members take office, so the decision was made to vote during the 4-H Achievement Celebration. This year the 4-H Achievement Celebration will be on Sunday, November 10.
If you would like to place your name on the ballot please contact the Extension Office at 402-269-2301 or a Nominating Committee member - Wendy Boitnott (firstname.lastname@example.org), Paula Ramold (PaulaRamold@yahoo.com) and Andrew Stukenholtz (email@example.com). Please let us know by Friday, November 1.
The 4-H Council needs one youth and one adult from each of the three districts for a two-year term. The 4-H council meets 10 times a year to provide guidance to the Otoe County 4-H program. Please consider placing your name on the ballot!
School Year Camps!
Fall Resident Camp- September 21-22, 2019
Winter Resident Camp - February 14-16, 2020
Spring Break Day Camp - April 6-10, 2020
For more information click on this link! https://4h.unl.edu/camps-centers/school-year-camps